CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
The Feelgood Factory has been delivering bespoke food safety courses to the local and wider community for the past ten years.
Who is the course for?
- Food handlers preparing or cooking food for consumers.
- Anyone wishing to refresh previously learned skills or knowledge.
- Businesses wishing to offer staff development for food employees.
- Self employed food based small business owners.
- People looking to get work in any of these areas.
This course provides effective, efficient and comprehensive food safety training for all types of food business.
The content reinforces the importance of food safety and provides learners with an understanding of how to identify and control food safety hazards in their workplace.
The course flyer can be downloaded here.
For further information regarding training and costings please contact Malcolm Bannon.