Why not join in the St Oswald's Scarecrow Competition?
Get together with family, friends, neighbours or colleagues to design and make a scarecrow. This can be in your own garden, school, business etc. (but not in public places or pathways) or bring your scarecrow to the Community Garden. The closing date is Thursday 21st March 2024. Following this the entries will be judged and first, second and third prizes will be announced on the 28th March at the Feelgood Easter Fair.
The competion is restricted to people who live or work in the St Oswald's ward. There is an entry fee of £1. To enter download the entry form or pop into the Feelgood Factory.
For ideas about how to make a simple scarecrow see:
1. One entry per Family/Class/team/Group/Business
2. Scarecrows must be family-appropriate.
3. Scarecrows must be handmade. No purchased scarecrows may be entered into the competition.
4. Scarecrows must be registered, assembled and on display by Thursday 21st March 2024. NO LATE ENTRIES CAN BE ACCEPTED!
5. All scarecrows must be placed wholly on your own property, School, Business, Or in The Netherton Community Garden 103 The Marian Way, Bootle L30 3TD
7. Voting and judging will be completed by March 27th, 2024
8. Winners will be announced on March 28th, 2024
Rules and criteria for judging here.